[MoMoBangalore] How to add new languages to a mobile handset?

B.G. Mahesh
Sat May 19 11:03:03 IST 2007

hi

Not sure when these vendors will "wake up" and do something about it.
Contacting these vendors is next to impossible as I am pretty sure
emails sent on their "Contact Us" page is forwarded to /dev/null :-(

--
B.G. Mahesh
CEO
Email: bg.mahesh at greynium.com