[MoMoBangalore] How to add new languages to a mobile handset?

Sunil Maheshwari
Sat May 19 12:13:37 IST 2007

Mahesh,
You can also try writing J2ME midlet which can draw multilingual character
on device LCD but for that also you need to check device support for draw
bitmap api and sender and recipient should have the same application
installed.

If device doesn't have support for a specific language than contacting OEM
would not solve your problem and they will not be able to do anything for
you.

Regards,
Sunil
www.mangotechno.com