[MoMoBangalore] How to add new languages to a mobile handset?

Chintan Shah
Fri May 18 17:35:18 IST 2007

Mahesh congrats,

I doubt of phone capable /smart enough of displaying other (internally
undefined) language character !

OEM / Phone Vendors, should device graphic display for each character, with
its extensions (say matra's & ....). Hence, they should be having support
for a specific language to be displayed correctly instead of junk square
box.

--
Regards,
Chintan Shah