[Mobile Monday Bangalore] FW: MoMo Sept

Thiyagarajan
Thu Sep 28 09:47:45 IST 2006

  Sunil,    thanks for the suggestion. Discussion around low  end mobile
phone would be definitely interesting  My idea in the previous mail was to
just to list out an exhaustive range of topics. My knowledge is limited to
the area of smartphone related solutions thus the topics listed are mostly
limited to that space :-)

    Infact there are lot more mobile network related topic which have'nt
been listed at all. Mahesh, Sujai, Rajiv do you want add more network
related topics in the list.

     Sunil I will send out a mail to you separately and discuss with you
how/when can we have topic of discussion on MMI for low end devices in MoMo.

Cheers,

Rajan