[Mobile Monday Bangalore] FW: MoMo Sept

Sunil Maheshwari
Wed Sep 27 15:31:47 IST 2006

There is a mention of Mobile for the Rural market.
Yet most topics listed are directed towards solutions for high end devices
which load Symbian, WinCE ,BREW, J2ME etc.
We can probably pull in some discussions about solutions targeting low end
mobile phones.
The chipset vendors have been proposing solution for the sub 20$ phone for
sometime now.
Maybe sometime we can brainstorm on the creative solutions for this market
segment for e.g. location based services, micro finance, download without
JAVA etc.

We are working on innovative platform solutions for low to mid end devices.
-------------------------------
Mango Technologies is a young & dynamic company offering efficient,
intuitive and cost effective software solutions for terminal devices. Our
solutions allow both device manufacturers and network operators to quickly
address market requirements with distinguishing features.

Mango Technologies has developed a lightweight, modular application
framework (MangoMMI), which considerably reduces engineering effort and time
spent on development and integration.

We also provide solutions for niche to high volume market requirements,
extending VAS to a range of networks and handsets.

--
Regards,
Sunil Maheshwari