[Mobile Monday Bangalore] FW: MoMo Sept

Sunil Maheshwari
Fri Sep 29 08:33:25 IST 2006

We can also have discussion about Indian language support in the handsets at
a lower cost. If we think about currently available solutions like T9,
EziText, then they are on a higher side (they have royalty + one time
payment).

Mass market apps will become usable only if we communicate in the same
language. Any idea or anyone doing work on local language font engine?

Regards,
Sunil
Mango Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

--