The October event of Mobile Monday Mumbai is on the topic “Permission Marketing Opportunities on Mobile” and will be held on October 29th.
Thanks to Netcore Solutions for sponsoring the event and supporting the community.
Permission Marketing Opportunities on Mobile
With proliferation of mobile phones, it has become the medium of choice for marketers to reach consumers directly. But the mobile is a highly personal and intrusive device. Therefore, permission marketing becomes a necessity when using this medium. Regulatory measures like the DNC serve to enforce the permission marketing ideals. In recent times, the mobile permission marketing ecosystem is coming together in India. There are various constituents of this ecosystem like publishers with pull or push based inventory, small and big advertisers, intermediaries like ad agencies and ad networks as well as the operators.
- Panel Discussion
- Rajesh Jain, MD, Netcore Solutions
- Ajay Vaishnavi, Director - Telecom, Indiatimes.com
- Vinod Thadani, Senior Director, GroupM Interaction
- Naveen Tewari, CEO, mKhoj.com
- Sanyog Jain, COO, 160by2.com
- Priya Gupta, CEO, SpotOn - Ad Network
- VeerChand Bothra, VP - Mobility Sales, Netcore Solutions (Moderator)
- Group Discussion
Monday, 29th October
6.30pm - 9.30pm
Peninsula Corporate Park,
GR Kadam Marg,
Mumbai - 400 013.
Click here to register.
Add comment October 23rd, 2007