[MoMoBangalore] GSM Modem.

Ashwin Murali
Tue May 15 12:00:56 IST 2007

Hi Gautam,

I would suggest you get in touch with Mr. Kesava Reddy.  He has been working
on these kind of devices for quite some time now...

His mobile number is:  +91 9449648150.

You can also get in touch with Sidu Ponnappa of ActivMobs fame... They also
use the same kind of SIM Card based GSM modems.

Contact ActivMobs @ www.inactiv.com.  They use the GSM modems primarily for
SMS.

Hope this adhoc info helps u...

Chao...