[MoMoBangalore] Ads on WAP sites

saurabhsuman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:11:34 IST 2007

Hi,

There are other companies as well who specialize in Advertising on WAP
platform.One of such is Admob, which i like most. They have a very
attractive mechanism to display all across. you can contact Jason from admob
on his mail id : jason at admob.com. The other one i like is buzzcity,
singapore. Buzzcity also offers some special packages. They have access to
most of the countries and are doign very well. You can contact Delynn in
Buzzcity. Recently Buzzcity sponsored the MOMO mumbai event as well that
happend in mumbai. I dont have her contact ID at the moment but I am
providing you the contact details of Regional manager Malcolm and you can
contact him directly at malcolm at buzzcity.com.

I have infact marked them this mail as well.
-Saurabh

--
Unfeigned Regards,
Saurabh Suman