[Mobile Monday Bangalore] Hi

Thiyagarajan
Wed Sep 27 08:58:09 IST 2006

Hi Jace,

It is long since due :-)   There are few on the yahoo group and not in the
bangalore at mobilemonday mailing list, will migrate them and retire the yahoo
group by the end of the week.

Cheers,

Rajan

  _____

From: bangalore-bounces at mobilemonday.in
[mailto:bangalore-bounces at mobilemonday.in] On Behalf Of Kiran Jonnalagadda
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:25 AM
To: Rajiv
Cc: bangalore at mobilemonday.in; MoMoBangalore at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Mobile Monday Bangalore] Hi

Rajiv,

Can you also retire one of the mailing lists? I'm getting two copies of
everything. And maybe if meets could be on any day other than Mondays or
Wednesdays, I could attend too.

Thanks.

Kiran

On 27/Sep/2006, at 1:43 AM, Rajiv wrote:

Hi Anush,

Thanks for bringing this topic up. We have been talking to our sponsors
regarding a central location where we can hold the events. Till now we
havent been able to get it. But going forward we'll try out best to host it
at a convinient location.

Regards,
Rajiv.

 http://feeds.feedburner.com/WirelessUtopia> Wireless Utopia