Mobile Monday July - Mobile Advertising
July 4th, 2007
The July event of Mobile Monday Mumbai is on the topic “Mobile Advertising” and will be held on July 16th.
Thanks to GroupM for sponsoring the event and supporting the community.
- Is mobile advertising required by brands and how can it be taken to the next level.
- What do the brands expect this medium to deliver & would they invest if they can target the right customer.
- What are the factors influencing / hindering mobile advertising.
- Do we have the right infrastructure & ecosystem for mobile advertising to flourish?
- Operator’s perspective on new technologies / infrastructure which would be beneficial for mobile advertising.
- Panel Discussion
- Rajesh Jain, MD, Netcore Solutions (Moderator)
- Vikram Sakhuja, COO, Groupm
- Harit Nagpal, Marketing Director, Hutch
- Pankaj Sethi, President - VAS, Tata Tele
- Arvind Rao, CEO, On Mobile
Rahul Welde, GM Media, Hindustan Unilever
- Anil Pande, Head - Product Development, Reliance Communications
- Group Discussion
Monday, 16th July
7.00pm - 9.30pm
Peninsula Corporate Park,
Ganpat Rao Kadam Marg,
Mumbai - 400 013.
Click here to register.
Entry Filed under: MoMo Mumbai
5 Comments Add your own
1. sabir khan | July 14th, 2007 at 1:25 pm
I would love to be part of the discussion but can’t possibly attend.
i would rather like notes on the discussion to be posted for the communities benefit
also one question i would like to post is with TV on mobile becoming a reality soon won’t the persent format of advertising on mobile suffer, it may just be say two years & probably most mobile users would be also watching television on their mobile, so what’s the future in mobile advertising
2. Sumedh | July 23rd, 2007 at 4:44 pm
How did it go?
Where could I get a summary of the talks?
3. Santosh Joshi | August 1st, 2007 at 2:26 pm
Reply to Sabir: MobileTV is just an extension,from “room tv” to tv in hands. I agree that in near future consumers can view TV on Mobile , but how many will have customize Ad view (based on their preference)? Commercial/Ads shown on TV are based and placed on TRP of a chanel, showing of a hit movie or serials. Thus i believe that MobileTv will not affect the advertising thorugh other modes.
4. Sabir Khan | August 6th, 2007 at 2:27 pm
First think first
the idea of customize Ad view on mobile has probably been played spoilsport with many a people jumping in & to me there seems not many a success story, also Airtel has started testing sms2 which will support flash & other high softwares that can have a better form of advertising unlike just text based at present
with Airtel jumping in & other telcos waiting in the wings where will private players be left with
5. Jacob | August 14th, 2007 at 3:13 pm
Any news about MoMo August?
Leave a Comment
Some HTML allowed:
Trackback this post | Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed