December 6th, 2006
The December event of Mobile Monday Mumbai will be held on 18th of the month.
The topic of the month is “The Mobile Music Market in India - Untapped Revenue Streams”.
Many thanks to Mobile2win for hosting the event.
There will be a Keynote address followed by Panel discussion on the topic.
- Kaushal Modi, Head - Licensing & Telephony, Sony Entertainment Television
- Rajiv Hiranandani, Country Head, Mobile2win
- Rajjat Kakkar, MD, Universal Music
- Shailesh Varudkar, AVP - VAS, Hutch
- Vipul Pradhan, CEO, PPL
Monday, 18th December, 2006
6.30 pm - 9.30 pm
Mobile2Win India Pvt. Ltd.
Todi Estate, 3rd Floor, B-Wing,
Sun Mill Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai - 400 013, India.
Tel # 91-22-6654-1468 / 538
- Sun Mill Compound entrance is just opposite to Phoenix Mills entrance
- Take the car inside Sun Mill Compound and take the first left turn
- Drive all the way into Todi Estate
- Head towards Lower Parel Post Office building
- Mobile2Win is on the third floor in B-wing
- There is a space limitation for the car parking below the building.
- Will have to park the cars at the paid parking zone just opposite to Phoenix Mills.
Admission to the event is free for mobile industry professionals and enthusiasts. But seats are limited and admission is strictly for confirmed registered participants only.
So please Register if you are planning to come.
Entry Filed under: MoMo Mumbai