[MoMoBangalore] SMS header hacking

Banibrata Dutta
Tue Sep 23 22:18:33 IST 2008

What phone lights are you talking about ? Some models (from various
manufacturers) behave a bit differently in case of a Flash SMS especially --
s.a. flashing the keypad light, and sometime (esply some Nokia models) did
it in synchro with the ring-tone beat, but again, so consistency in terms of
behaviour. In any case, I am pretty sure there are no standards for such a
behaviour.

--
regards,
Banibrata