[MoMoBangalore] nokia 5200 phone compatibility

S.Theyagarajan
Wed Oct 17 12:23:23 IST 2007

hi all,

I have setup gnokii my server and want tio be using my Nokia 5200 phone
with it to receive ,send and reply to messages.All though iam able to send
messages,trying to retrieve them doesn't work.
Has anyone worked with gnokii/kannel and a nokia phone ? can he/she share
their experience here ? .
Also if i were to buy 2 way  sms gateway solution ,what can be the best
choice ? can someone tell me  the options  that are available ?

--
thanks
taggy