[MoMoBangalore] SMS Gateway

JiGgY
Wed Oct 10 08:09:56 IST 2007

Hey Guys,

  This is Jignesh from mumbai,

  We also provides Bulk SMS service

  www.bsmart.in

  let me know if you need more details

  jignesh.kakkad at bsmart.in
  919819979224

  Thank you

  REgards
  jiggy

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com> wrote:
    In that case, you could explore various options...
  1) Using hosted services... s.a. SMS-Now
  2) Setting up your own SMPP gateway (using open-source SMPP G/w servers s.a.. Kannel.org). You need to take care of power-backup, HA, DR, server maintenence yourself...

  I'd go with option 2, only when my volumes are very very high...& you can justify the cost/complexity/burden of running a data-centre yourself and until then stick to option 1, if it serves your purpose. Of course, you have a lot of flexibility with option 2.

  -bd

  On 10/8/07, Bijoy Kumar bijoy_kumar83 at yahoo.com> wrote:   It is for a business entity, volume requirement is medium to start with

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com> wrote:     Is the requirement for personal use, of for a business entity ? Even if it's a business entitity, based on volumes, availability requirements, depth-of-pocket, there are various different options!

  - bd

  On 10/5/07, Bijoy Kumar bijoy_kumar83 at yahoo.com > wrote:   >From what I read in NowSMS is that they just provide the software for managing Modems and SMSCs, how can I send SMS via them, how do I buy the SMS and which SMSC can I connect to

- Bijoy

Siddy™ Mehta™ sid.mehta at gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Bijoy
you can try NowSMS
its pretty good.. you get a 60 day trial version first..
it works pretty fine, works over HTTP as well... we do use it, so im familiar with it..

google for nowsms.. its very famous

S!D

  On 10/5/07, Bijoy Kumar bijoy_kumar83 at yahoo.com > wrote:   Hi All,

I would like to know as per your experiences who are the good SMS Gateway Service Providers, allowing sending of SMS via HTTP API and receiving SMS as well

I have tried SMSCountry but their tech support is bad
I have tried clickatell but then for support one needs to call an international number
We enquired from ValueFirst, they are OK just that there a one time setup charge as well

- Bijoy

--

- Bijoy

- Bijoy

Jignesh Kakkad
Cellent Technologies India Pvt Ltd [input]   [input]