[MoMoBangalore] Hutch GPRS settings for Nokia phones

Bijoy Kumar
Wed Oct 3 12:15:43 IST 2007

Thanks Nagendra

Raja Nagendra Kumar Nagendra.Raja at tejasoft.com> wrote:       Hi,

 Send SMS to 123 with content www and you should  receive the settings in return. However you could also do it  manually..

 Menu u Extras u Web Access u Web Session
 Now choose New Entry and Enter
 Name:  HUTCH_WWW
 Homepage:  http://
 Service Type 1:  http
 Proxy  Address:
 Port  No.:  9201
 Domain:
 Service Type 2:  http
 Proxy  Address:
 Port  No.:
 Domain:
 DNS:
 Time Out:  10mins
 CSD No  1:
 Password:
 Speed:  9600
 Line Type:  ISDN
 GPRS APN:  www
 Save.

 Select HUTCH_WWW as Default and then  restart the handset.

             Raja Nagendra Kumar
Founder & C.T.O

TejaSoft Innovations Pvt        Ltd
17C/17, Sector-II, Nandi Gardens
J.P Nagar 9th Phase
Bangalore, Karnataka 560062 India
           Work:        +91-80-28436591
Mobile: +91-9886723872
Email: nagendra.raja at tejasoft.com
IM: Nagendra.Raja        (Skype or Yahoo)
 Professional Profile
"When Teja is tasked - The job gets        done!! "