[MoMoBangalore] bangalore Digest, Vol 16, Issue 2

Bijoy Kumar
Wed Oct 3 12:32:24 IST 2007

My phone model is Nokia 6080
I have been calling 111 for the last 3 days. All they say is that wait for 24 hours and the problem will get fixed, without even bothering to understand the problem, as if 24 hours is some magic time within which any problem would get fixed
Hutch customer care has been extremely irritating and they charge 3 Rs for requesting the settings and if it does not work then there is no help

Raja Nagendra Kumar Nagendra.Raja at tejasoft.com> wrote:       Which is u r phone model..
 Call 111 or 333 ask for details..

 Regards,
 Nagendra
 www.tejasoft.com
 The J2ME Mobile Experts
    ----- Original Message -----
   From:    Bijoy    Kumar
   To: MoMo Bangalore
   Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:15    PM
   Subject: Re: [MoMoBangalore] bangalore    Digest, Vol 16, Issue 2

Thanks Sankalp
I did not receive any messages even after    trying multiple times

Sankalp Saxena sankalp at moveosystems.com>    wrote:   Hi      Bijoy,

I went through the Nokia India site and requested the settings      for both a
Nokia 3320 and Nokia N72. Received messages in both cases      which correctly
configured the GPRS settings for my Hutch connection.      Give it another shot
- it should work.

All the      best,
Sankalp