[MoMoBangalore] Mentorship needed

Anshuman Mishra
Wed May 30 16:23:12 IST 2007

Hi Kiranbir,

I believe there are quite a few out here interested in seeking mentorship
from TiE, but are unsure as to how exactly to go about it. In this context,
I have a few questions:

* How exactly could people like us get in touch with the mentorship
committee team?
* Is membership in TiE mandatory for the same?
* Finally, is a solid and worked-out b-plan a necessary prerequisite in
order to seek mentorship?

Regards,
Anshuman Mishra.

--
B.Tech. (H) Computer Sc & Engg, IIT Kharagpur
M.Tech. Computer Sc & Engg, IIT Kharagpur