[MoMoBangalore] Bangalore traffic police

Jay Srinivasan
Mon May 28 18:48:37 IST 2007

Suresh,

Congratulations! Truly an idea whose time has come.

I am not a MoMo member or even a mobile developer (I am a management
consultant in healthcare), but wouldn't appropriate technology for our
cash-strapped government services really dictate lower cost technology
applications? Such as doing the same as in this story, but with ordinary,
cheap, ubiquitous, mobile phones that are able to record the violation and
connect with a local printer for a receipt? Now, that would be real
innovation IMHO. Blackberrys? We've now given our bureaucrats and pols
another fun way to scalp in high value procurement contracts!

Best regards,

Jay

--
Jay Srinivasan
M: +91-944-902-2628
E: srinivasan.jay at gmail.com
Skype / Yahoo IM: jaysrin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
information.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.