[MoMoBangalore] [momoindia] [off topic]Pune, May 21: NASSCOM Workshop for Product Startups: Escaping Early Stage Traps

Chintan Mehta
Wed May 16 11:25:17 IST 2007

Can we organize something like this in other cities. I am certain this will
get excellent participation in most cities like Bangalore, Mumbai...

Thanks
Chintan
--

From: Karthikeyan to_karthikeyan at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: momoindia at yahoogroups.com>, mumbai at mobilemonday.in>,
bangalore at mobilemonday.in>, momodelhi at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [momoindia] [off topic]Pune, May 21: NASSCOM Workshop for Product
Startups: Escaping Early Stage Traps

Hi Guys,
       NASSCOM is hosting a workshop on "Product Startups: Escaping
 Early Stage Traps" in Pune on May 21st, esp useful for early stage start
ups and ventures in the product space. Pls read on...

Rgds,
Karthi

Vijay Anand vijay at vijayanand.name> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Fabulous work on the Barcamp organizations so far. I got this email from
> someone I know in NASSCOM. it seems that there is a workshop happening for
> those interested in setting up their own company. Can you forward it to those
> on the mailing list, and perhaps they might find it interesting? It might be
> even worthwhile to make a short post on the blog.
>
> Vijay
> Proto.in http://Proto.in>
>

> Dear Members,
>

> NASSCOM presents the first series of its workshops focused at the ICT Product
> companies and the eco system in India  . Please do nominate senior members
> from your organization or please feel free to circulate this to entrepreneurs
> in the product space.
>

> *On feedback and request from members and young startup companies, we have
> made the registration to the workshop free of cost. However we would
> appreciate 2 registrations/participants per company and a brief profile of
> your organization to be sent across to us.
>

> NASSCOM plans to host a series of such workshops to help catalyise the product
> eco system in India  .
>

> Regards,
>

> Naveen Raju
>

> Invite

..

> [...]
> startups how to navigate them.
>

> Target   audience: Early-stage product   companies.
>

> This workshop is part of NASSCOM's   Product Initiatives for Early-stage
> Product Companies, Entrepreneurs, Product   teams and Incubating companies.
>

> We look forward to see you.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Anusua   Diya Chowdhury
>    NASSCOM – Pune
>
> Workshop   Overview
>

>           Time
>                Activity
>
>           1000     hrs to 1015 hrs
>                  Registrations
>
>           1015 hrs to 1030 hrs
>                  Introductions
>
>           1030 hrs to 1330 hrs
>                  Workshop
>      Agenda
>      ·             Typical product startup lifecycle
>      ·             Chicken & Egg Problem: Customers &     Investors
>      ·             The three underlying traps – with     examples
>      ·             Escaping the traps
>      o            Making hard choices in the product and product
> architecture
>      o            Winning early-adopter customers
>      o            Balancing the Leadership Team
>      ·             Group exercises
>      ·             How to be investor ready?
>      ·             Panel discussion summarizing key ideas
>
>           1330 hrs to 1430 hrs
>
>      1430 hrs to 1730 hrs
>                  Networking and Lunch
>
>      Workshop Continues
>

> Workshop   team
>

> ·            Anal   Jain (Chair)
>
> ·             Prat Moghe http://tizor.com/about-us/Management.cfm>
> (Co-chair)
>
> In addition to the above two anchors, NASSCOM   has invited the following
> experts from the product ecosystem to share their   experience.
>
> ·        Vishwas   Mahajan, CEO, Compulink Systems Ltd.
>

> Registration:
>

> This workshop has limited seats in order   to ensure high degree of
> participation and involvement from the attending   delegates. Registration is
> on a first-come basis.
>
> Kindly fill in the attached form and   required details, as it would enable
> the anchors to add in specifics based on   the participants' profiles.
> Registration shall be confirmed only upon   receiving the details. Kindly send
> us the details to diya at nasscom.in  diya at nasscom.in>  and mark a copy
> to Naveen at nasscom.in
>

> The workshop is free for members and non   members
>

>             Who Should Attend
>
>             ·               CEOs     & CTOs of Product Startups,
>      ·               Product     Entrepreneurs,
>      ·               Incubating     Companies,
>      ·               Product     team members in companies
>

>             Venue
>
>             Hotel     : Sun n Sand, Bund       Garden Road
>
>      Hall :     Peshwa II
>

>             Registration
>
>             Free for Members and Non members.
>      Kindly note: Registration of 2 participants per     Organization /

--------------------------------
P.Karthikeyan
+91-9890492750
+91-20-32940469
http://integriti.wordpress.com/

Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOAR
fcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask
6091>  for great tips from Yahoo! Answers
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOAR
fcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask
6091>  users.

    __._,_.___
   Messages in this topic
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/message/198;_ylc=X3oDMTMzdWltb2l0BF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRtc2dJZAMxOTgEc2
VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2BHRwY0lkAzE5OA-->  (1)    Reply
(via web post)
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRtc2dJZAMxOTgEc2VjA2Z0c
gRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2?act=reply&messageNum=198>   |   Start a
new topic
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJma20wc25lBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjB
HN0aW1lAzExNzkyOTA5MzY->

 Messages
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaHN1YmQ1BF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc
2dzBHN0aW1lAzExNzkyOTA5MzY->    |    Files
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbGo5MnE1BF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxl
cwRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2>    |    Photos
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNGV2aGluBF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG9
0BHN0aW1lAzExNzkyOTA5MzY->    |    Links
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMmFndHE0BF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5r
cwRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2>    |    Database
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkM2t1cHZhBF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkY
gRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2>    |    Polls
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaWU2dWs1BF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xs
cwRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2>    |    Members
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdHA1amViBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtYn
JzBHN0aW1lAzExNzkyOTA5MzY->    |    Calendar
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYjVsajNzBF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjY
WwEc3RpbWUDMTE3OTI5MDkzNg-->

TYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE3OTI5MDkzN
g-->
 Change settings via the Web
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZWw5YXUxBF9TAzk3N
Dc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5nc
wRzdGltZQMxMTc5MjkwOTM2>  (Yahoo! ID required)
 Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest
momoindia-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>  |
Switch format to Traditional
momoindia-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Traditional>
  Visit Your Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNWtwcHJtBF9TAzk3NDc2NT
kwBGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbW
UDMTE3OTI5MDkzNg-->  |  Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  |  Unsubscribe

  Visit Your Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/momoindia;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNGpsZTNjBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
E0BGdycElkAzE3OTYzMTgxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzcwOQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW
1lAzExNzkyOTA5MzY->

  What's your issue?
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52571/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/fyi2007>

 Film it. Change the world.

Yahoo! Mail

You're invited!
http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j5iqjbd/M=493064.10729665.11333356.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705007709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1179298137/A=3848569/R=0/SIG=12jcbehhh/*h
ttp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42410/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handrai
sers>

Try the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta

Y! Messenger

Make free calls
http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j50kjdo/M=493064.10729668.11333359.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705007709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1179298137/A=3848590/R=0/SIG=12dds2hov/*h
ttp://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42403/*http://messenger.yahoo.com/feat_voice.php>

Call PC-to-PC

worldwide- free!

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.
http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jummc0a/M=493064.10729656.11333347.8674578/D=
groups/S=1705007709:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1179298137/A=3848643/R=0/SIG=131q47hek/*h
ttp://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/srchv2.php?o=US2005&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Groups
4&s2=&s3=&b=50>

Reach customers

searching for you.

.