[MoMoBangalore] Demo'ing applications

Kesava Reddy
Wed May 9 09:37:19 IST 2007

If you have PocketPc you can demo it.
using SOTI you can get pcoketpc screen on desktop.
Microsfot provides remote display for pocketpc.
--Kesavs

----- Original Message ----
From: Ashwin Murali ashwin.murali at gmail.com>
To: MoMo Bangalore bangalore at mobilemonday.in>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2007 11:06:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MoMoBangalore] Demo'ing applications

If you have a Series60 phone from Nokia, there are applications which capture the screen and send it across to a PC via bluetooth.

And the whole screen of the mobile is seen live on the monitor.

I'm really sorry I fail to remember what the name of the application is.  You could google for Bluetooth Screen transfer...

Regards,