[MoMoBangalore] I have VCF Format Problem?

Chintan Shah
Sun Jul 22 13:22:26 IST 2007

As rightly said by Aswhin, V-Card RFC is around [Refer
RFC
].

Exchange of contact information using VCard is successful using internet
medium; but not via mobile due lack of market need urging them (OEM's) to
have a conformance for the same.

Regards,

--
Chintan Shah