[Mobile Monday Bangalore] FW: Emerging Markets

Thiyagarajan
Wed Feb 21 14:36:29 IST 2007

I think I do this many times in trying to write very quickly introduce a lot
of spelling mistakes. Sorry about that !

Aman,

     Thanks for the link.  I have come across the SHG MIS application before
and being a big fan of camera phones I liked the application/concept very
much. Btw would you know of how this experiment ( or other mentioned
experiments) fared (any preliminary results),  a camera phone like the 6600
still costs about Rs 8000 today which is a lot of money.

Cheers,

Rajan

  _____