[Mobile Monday Bangalore] [MoMoBangalore] Re: FW: MoMo Sept

Thiyagarajan
Fri Sep 29 14:30:09 IST 2006

Sunil/Vijay,

           Much of the Indian Language computing that I know has been
focusing on the PC and have not really looked at mobile :-) . Nonetheless
here is some work being done by C-DAC in the area of Indian language for
mobile phones. http://www.cdac.in/HTmL/GIsT/c_applications.asp .

All,

Some (including me) have been facing issues when sending replies to
bangalore at mobilmonday.in id.  The reason is that currently this list does
not allow message size greater than 40 kb (the earlier message that I sent
was 63 kb and that's why you see that the message has been truncated). If
you are facing issues then I suggest that you delete all the content of the
previous mails while replying while I work on getting the limits removed.

Cheers,

Rajan

  _____