[Mobile Monday Bangalore] MoMo Sept

Mahesh Shirgaonkar
Tue Sep 26 14:22:31 IST 2006

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if we need to move beyond VAS. I understand that the
past three events have focused on VAS. I realize that this is
"potentially" a big business opportunity that would be very
attractive to a lot of would-be entreps, but, I was wondering if
people would we be interested in exploring other areas like:

* OMA
* SDP (service delivery platforms)
* Service provider challenges
* Taking mobile services to rural india (if anyone is at all
interested in this topic)
* Wireless devices and equipment
* Wireless gaming (VAS beyond news, movie clips and coupons)
* Etc?

More importantly, it would be interesting to explore the wireless and
mobile ecosystem in Blr (and in India, if possible) in terms of who's
doing what and why, what are the key challenges they face, etc.

Just a thought. Your opinions/comments/ideas welcome.

Mahesh