[Mobile Monday Bangalore] Announcement of September MoMo event

Thiyagarajan
Sat Sep 23 09:57:42 IST 2006

Hi All,

   September edition of  MoMo Bangalore is announced, refer to the post for
details.

http://bangalore.mobilemonday.in/2006/09/23/mobile-vas-a-telecom-operator%e2
%80%99s-perspective-sep-25-2006/

    Register here http://bangalore.mobilemonday.in/register/>  to join a
discussion on VAS ( yet again :-) ) but this time  from a telecom operator's
perspective.  We have Krishna Durbha from Reliance Infocomm who has kindly
agreed to lead the discussion this time.

Note that the time has been advanced by half an hour (6.00 - 7.30pm).
Please bear with the time change as this has been done to accommodate the
speaker as has traveling from Mumbai and would like to catch the late night
flight back to Mumbai.

Cheers,

Rajan

-